Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hello Everyone

Hi, my name is Ban. i am a ordinary guy living in Penang, Malaysia. Same as most of the people here in Northern region, i am working as engineer in a semiconductor company. I am posting my first blog here, so as usual let me introduce a bit about myself. i am quite interest in technology stuffs like smartphone, electronic gadget, computer gear, cameras, car, home theaters and etc.
I especially like taking photos and hence i owned a canon SLR which i am going to share some photos and experience into this blog later. OK, i think that's all for now, i am very excited and i am going to write/share more stuff/story in later blog. Sorry if you find my English grammar a bit weired in the series of blog later.. i am just a rojak malaysian who know few languages but not excel in one of it....(excuses :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment